6.14.2012

Prometheus' David 8 Inspired Water Marble


By now, we've all seen the David 8 viral video promoting the movie Prometheus. The thing I love the most about this video, besides the gorgeous Michael Fassbender, is the color palette! It's so futuristic without being overbearing. I used a moss green, darker seafoam, and silver over a flesh-toned base.


Blog notes: I know I've been doing a lot of water marbles, so I'll try to tone it down! Also, I'll be switching to Monday/Thursday posts instead of Tuesday/Thursday posts. Everyone cool with that?

2 comments:

  1. I suck at water marbling! :(
    A new nail blogger and your newest follower here! :)
    Hoping you could drop by my blog.
    http://luckylovenails.blogspot.com/

    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @LuckyLoveNails It takes lots of practice and even that's subject to whether or not the polish and water will work with you!
    I will check it out, thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete